Learn about grad programs, have lunch on us! Sessions on Sept. 27 and Oct. 19
If you have ever considered grad school, come have lunch with us and learn more about the in-person, online, hybrid and concurrent graduate programs offered by the College of Human Sciences!
Join us on Tuesday, Sept. 27, OR Wednesday, Oct. 19, where College of Human Sciences’ faculty, staff and current graduate students will be available to share information and answer your questions.
- Tuesday, Sept. 27: 1009 LeBaron Hall, 12:30 to 1:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, Oct. 19: 1009 LeBaron Hall, Noon to 1 p.m.
Lunch is on us, so be sure to RSVP!
We’ll answer questions like:
- What can I do with a graduate degree in Human Sciences?
- How is graduate school different from being an undergrad?
- How do I pay for grad school?
- Should I go straight to grad school or work first?
- Does it matter what undergrad degree I have?
Questions? Contact Katie Mott, email@example.com, 515-294-5397