Adult Non-Traditional Students Learning Community (ANTS)
What is ANTS about?
- Getting together for group lunches
- Listening to speakers
- Participating in study groups
- Meeting other non-traditional students
- Learning about resources that will make your life easier
Weekly “drop-in” hours
Sloss house (south of Curtiss Hall)
Is ANTS for you?
The ANTS learning community is for college of Human Science students — freshmen through seniors — falling into one of these categories:
- Adults age 25 and over
- Adults age 18 to 25 who are married, have children, past military experience, a break in their education, long distance commuter, etc.
Academic Success Center
Undergraduate research — Rosenfeld Internship
Child care resources
The SHOP Food Pantry: Food Science Building. This service is anonymous — students show their ID to receive food.
|Other support||Student counseling service|
Legal services for students
Many adult students assume they are not eligible for scholarships when they may actually be eligible. In addition to possible departmental and college scholarships, non-traditional students should check out the following scholarship resources: