Faculty Innovation Circles – A collaboration with the Student Innovation Center
Grow your innovation mindset and explore the Student Innovation Center! We’re partnering with the Student Innovation Center team to offer Human Sciences faculty the opportunity to explore facilities, see equipment in action and enjoy lunch. Contact Jennifer Margrett with questions or for more information at email@example.com.
Innovation Mindset Workshops
- Monday, Nov. 6: 3:30 to 4:15 p.m., virtual
Digital Media Studio – Student Innovation Center
- Friday, Nov. 3: 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. with lunch from 11 to 11:30 a.m. and a demo of the large videography studio, podcasting, and editing software bays.
Digital Modeling and Visualization Lab – Student Innovation Center
- Thursday, Nov. 9: 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. with lunch from 11 to 11:30 a.m. and a demo of AR and VR technology to follow.
Collaboration Cafe – open every Friday afternoon!
- Dates: Fridays during the fall semester, Oct. 6 – Dec. 1 (no Collaboration Cafe on Friday, Nov. 24)
- Time: 1 to 3 p.m.
- Location: Joan Bice Underwood Tearoom (23 MacKay Hall)
The CHS Collaboration Café is an opportunity for you to connect with colleagues every Friday afternoon in a cafe-style atmosphere. Coffee, tea and refreshments will be provided by the college. The space will be set up to allow for flexibility whether you’re looking for individual, small or large-group work. The room will also be divided in to two spaces with one area designated for specific side conversations and topics.
The CHS Collaboration Cafe is a perfect spot to meet up with colleagues for:
- Collaborative planning over a specific Request For Proposal (RFP)
- Meetings of research specialty areas
- Invited groups to brainstorm collaborative ideas over special topics/interest areas
- Mentor and mentee get togethers
- Consultations with the REACHS team
- Individual writing time in a cafe atmosphere
All College of Human Sciences faculty are invited to participate in monthly round table meetings. Join in these events to stay in touch with colleagues, share resources and professional development opportunities, and engage with ongoing discussions. There are circles for both term and tenure-eligible faculty.
|Assistant Professors||10/6 (Friday)||12:00 to 1||0331 Palmer|
|Term Faculty||10/13 (Friday)||12:00 to 1||0331 Palmer|
|Associate Professors||10/24 (Tuesday)||8:30 to 9:30||1009 LeBaron|
|Assoicate Professors||11/9 (Thursday)||8:30 to 9:30||0331 Palmer|
|Term Faculty||11/10 (Friday)||8:30 to 9:30||0331 Palmer|
|Assistant Professors||11/10 (Friday)||12:00 to 1||0331 Palmer|
|Combined Social||12/1 (Friday)||12:00 to 1||0331 Palmer|