Ethel L. Whitney Opportunity Scholarship for Non-Traditional Students
To be eligible for the non-traditional student scholarship you must:
- Be a current or entering undergraduate student at Iowa State University
- Declare a major in the College of Human Sciences
- Have been twenty-two years of age or older when you entered college for the first time either at Iowa State or another institution (college-credit courses taken during high school do not count)
One year, and may be renewed by reapplying
Applicants must submit both:
- The Ethel L. Whitney Opportunity Scholarship For Non-Traditional Students application form and
- An essay explaining their path to attending Iowa State University and how the scholarship will help achieve their goals and aspirations
- June 21 at 5 p.m.
- Email the application materials to email@example.com.
- The application period is January 15 to June 21 yearly.