Connecting You With Industry Experts
The Iowa State University Business, Industry and Technology Career Fair is held every fall and spring semester. The spring 2023 career fair will be held on February 8th from 12 – 5 p.m. in Hilton Coliseum.
Focused on Apparel | Communications | Finance and Economics | Hospitality | Health and Wellness | Human Resources, Training, and Development | Management | Marketing and Sales | Retail | Science | Technology
- Career fairs enable students to:
- Build relationships with employers
- Learn about internships and full-time employment opportunities
- Practice professional communication and networking skills
- Employers have the opportunity to:
- Connect with promising candidates for job and internship openings
- Promote their company/organization on campus
- Network with university personnel and other employers
- Career fairs are open to all Iowa State University students as well as other job seekers.
Employer Registration Information
- Employer registration is open in CyHire. After logging into CyHire, registrants must complete the registration form for the specific fair they are interested in participating in. Registrants without a CyHire account must first register for a CyHire account and then register for the career fair, after their general account has been approved.
- Majors: Human Sciences
- Majors: Business
- Majors: LAS