An Award for Students, Given by Students!
This award is granted by the Human Sciences Council to a spring 2022 graduating senior who has displayed exemplary leadership ability and overall character.
- College of Human Sciences senior (graduating spring 2022)
- Involvement within the College of Human Sciences as well as the Iowa State community
- Demonstrated responsibility and leadership roles within activities
- Student that exemplifies “going above and beyond”
Nominate a Student
Nominations may be submitted by an Iowa State student, faculty, staff, advisor, or student group.
To nominate: Submit via the online nomination form by writing a brief statement (200 words or less) about the nominee including his or her leadership activities and abilities and why she or he deserves the award.
- For questions, email Human Sciences Council at firstname.lastname@example.org. Use a subject line of “Graduating Student of the Semester.”
Deadline: Friday, March 25, 2022
As nominations are received, nominees will be contacted by a Human Sciences Council representative or advisor with final instructions.
To complete the nomination process, nominees will be asked to submit an online form and a one-page resume with their activities at Iowa State by Wednesday, April 6, 2022, at 5 p.m.
The Graduating Student of the Semester Committee within the Human Sciences Council will review final applications and recommend a recipient to the Human Sciences Council for selection. The selected student will be notified of the award and will be recognized at the CHS graduation convocation.